Terms & conditions
The rates displayed on the website are only valid the day of your quote. The rates apply to the specific service requested, otherwise rates may vary. A reservation is considered complete when you have a confirmation number and the corresponding charge has been applied.
Upon booking, you are authorizing us in written and / or verbally to use your credit card for payment, and are confirming your knowledge and acceptance of our reservation policies, payment, and cancellation disclaimer. All reservations are subject to availability at time of processing your application. The availability cannot be guaranteed until receipt of full payment.
To avoid delays, please must print your coupon and present it when using the service you paid for. If you want to change or cancel your reservation, please contact as soon as possible, by email at [email protected] or by the next phone numbers: USA & CANADA Toll Free: +52 624 279 0086, Direct: +52 624 279 0086, quoting your reservation number and full name. We highly recommend you carefully read our CANCELLATION POLICY. Any change of reservation is subject to availability and possible changes in fees.
Changes in Departures can only be applied without cost if requested 5 hours before your pick-up time and within customer service hours from 7 am to 10:40 pm
The total amount for your reservation will be charged immediately to your credit card and will appear on your statement. For payment of your reservation, we accept the following credit cards Visa, Master Card and American Express. If you do not have any of these credit cards, you can send a bank transfer. For further information please contact one of our Travel Consultants by email at www.cabosairportshuttle.com or by the next phone numbers: USA & CANADA Toll Free: +52 624 279 0086, Direct: +52 624 279 0086.
The rates published on our site are quoted in US dollars, which are duly specified at the time. Dollars may be charged in Mexican Pesos. In the case of any other currency, the transaction amount will be converted to U.S. Dollars at the exchange rate prevailing at the date of transaction. Please note that the amount listed on your receipt of payment from your credit card, can vary up to three percent because of the fluctuating international currency exchange rate. Our company, www.cabosairportshuttle.com is not responsible for the fluctuation and in accepting these policies; you acknowledge having been informed of the exchange rate fluctuation and agree with the corresponding charge in U.S. Dollars or Mexican pesos. It is noteworthy that all tax invoices shall be made after having enjoyed (the) service (s) reserve (d). Please contact one of our sales consultants for the aforementioned.
Our company, www.cabosairportshuttle.com serves as an intermediary between the customer and the provider of goods and services promoted on the website. www.cabosairportshuttle.com provides trade negotiations within their own standards of quality and service, such as but not limited to: ground transportation and other related tourism activities such as tours and excursions, choosing only the most qualified providers and most prestigious in the market. Notwithstanding this, www.cabosairportshuttle.com cannot assume any responsibility towards those who purchase services on its website, by acts or omissions of suppliers here announced, under which it has no control over their legal or personal relationship, equipment, operation or property.
www.cabosairportshuttle.com declares that:
- The photos displayed on its website are only representative and do not guarantee to be an exact representation at arrival.
- Descriptions of travel services are updated by www.cabosairportshuttle.com to best of our knowledge, but do not guarantee that everything will be exactly equal to its arrival.
- [email protected] reserves the right to refuse any customer at any time.
- Any claims or written notices against www.cabosairportshuttle.com must be received no later than fourteen (14) days after returning from trip taken.
www.cabosairportshuttle.com is not responsible for any claim, cost or expense arising from personal or third person injury, accidents or death, loss or damage of personal property, loss of enjoyment, anger, disappointment, distress or frustration, whether mental or physical, resulting from what is mentioned below:
- Acts or omissions of any other person other than www.cabosairportshuttle.com or its employees.
- Illness, theft, labor disputes, mechanical breakdown, quarantine, government actions, weather, excessive vehicular traffic due to maintenance works, road repairs, vehicular accidents or any other type of accident or cause beyond the direct control of www.cabosairportshuttle.com.
- Failure of the customer in obtaining the required documentation for your trip such as but not limited to, passports, visas and certificates, in which case you are not entitled to any refund.
- Customer fails to follow instructions including but not limited to airport departure times, time and date of entry and exit in hotels, coupon redemption policy.
- Cancellation or change for any reason for the travel services offered. We reserve the right to cancel or change travel services at our discretion, but will try to replace them with comparable services. If we have to completely cancel your reservation,www.cabosairportshuttle.com liability is limited to reimbursement of all money paid to www.cabosairportshuttle.com.
- A full refund will not be honored in situations where such travel is to be canceled, interrupted and / or postponed by www.cabosairportshuttle.com for reasons beyond its control (out of our control such as, but not limited to, weather, hurricanes, earthquakes, acts of terrorism, etc..) and where www.cabosairportshuttle.com contractual obligations with its suppliers do not allow him to obtain reimbursement of the amount paid or to be paid to the supplier on behalf of the customer. In any case www.cabosairportshuttle.com at its discretion may with hold 10% of the total amount paid for the reservation for administrative expenses.
Despite established close communication with suppliers by www.cabosairportshuttle.com announced here, the possibility exists that the validity of some prices have expired or come from wrong information provided by these suppliers with which our database is fed. Notwithstanding this, www.cabosairportshuttle.com takes the precaution of checking the rates that apply to each reservation. If the correct price is less than the amount quoted, www.cabosairportshuttle.com applies the smaller amount. If the correct price is higher than the amount listed, your assigned Travel Consultant will contact you promptly informing either the correct amount, recording the cancellation of a reservation request by disagreeing with the increase in price, to expressly disclaim www.cabosairportshuttle.com and its suppliers from any liability or compensation for inconvenience caused by such cancellation.
Cancellation and refund policy
Any request for cancellation must be informed in writing by e-mail to our Customer Service Department, mentioning your reservation number.
- To cancel your reservation, you should contact the email www.cabosairportshuttle.com customer service department with your reservation number and the reason of the cancellation
- If you acquired the Economical rate you are only eligible for open-credit
- If you acquired the Premium rate you can get a full refund if you cancel 24 hours in advance.
- In case of a NO SHOW, NO refund apply.